segunda-feira, 24 de janeiro de 2011

Just Another Reverie

You make me so well,
Becomes more sincere
with you, my smile

I feel more cheerful
intelligent, more confident
and beautiful
[but only with you]

His gaze,
talk openly with my
My thoughts, do not know if you read them

Or are we too obvious, one to the other
so well that we met
like we talk about things

And our whole irony becomes, together
way through a dark, sometimes, I confess
But only you can understand me

I love your look, your smile, your way
his connection with me
perhaps even telepathy, who knows?
Glad to have met you ...


Oh yeah, you do NOT exist!

Damn, was just another movie ...
Or,just another REVERIE...


(Iáááá,quem começou a ler,e criou conclusões precipitadas,euri. ;*)

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário